A: We have four main products and solutions:
Diamond Fusion™ – – our flagship product that is the world's only patented system. It is 2 layers, with layer one creating a permanent barrier to glass damage and layer two then capping that to give you that easy cleaning that we all want. This has a lifetime warranty and works on all areas such as showers, splash-backs, all glass balustrades and exterior glass surfaces.
Clear-FusionPRO™ – our flagship single layer product. A little more work is involved in cleaning this when compared to Diamond Fusion, but it is considerably more cost-effective. It comes with a 10-year warranty and is focused mainly on exterior glass balustrades and exterior glass surfaces.
Clear-FusionV™– a great value single layer product. This comes with a 1-3 year warranty and is focused mainly on interior glass balustrades and exterior glazing (such as your house windows) to keep the environment dirt off them.
easyCLEAN DIY™ – a range of great DIY Nanotechnology products aimed at specific surfaces and applications from in the home to one the water. View more here >
A: Yes, we will provide a written warranty for each project we do, ranging from:
- Diamond Fusion’s market leading “Lifetime” warranty for agent applied projects.
- Clear-Fusion PRO’s market leading “10 year” warranty for agent applied projects.
- Clear-Fusion V’s market leading “3 year” warranty for agent applied projects.
We also have an “after-care programme” that you will then be part of which offers on-going contact should you have any questions, plus some great deals on our After-Care-Gear should you need it.
note – these warranties only apply to approved agent applied coatings – refer Shop for DIY details.
A: DFI nanotechnology (Diamond Fusion / Clear-FusionPRO / Clear-FusionV) chemically reacts with all silica-based surfaces such as glass, ceramic tile, granite and porcelain, as well as other products that contain silica. We also have a range of DIY kits that have products for acrylic and stainless surfaces also.
A: DFI’s Nanotechnology has been licensed throughout the world: United States, Mexico, Europe, Australia, New Zealand, Central and South America. It’s a truly global product and millions of consumers use and continue to use their treated surfaces.
- We have the world's best contact angle at 101 degrees – higher contact angles result in surfaces being more repellent to water and other substances, showing reduced cleaning and maintenance – a win for our customers!
- We have the world's best sliding angle at 13.1 degrees – the lower sliding angle indicates a greater degree of surface slipperiness, which results in water running from the surface, thereby improving clean-ability and clarity.
A: Yes you will. The application of a glass protection product REDUCES cleaning time but it does not eliminate it entirely. Diamond Fusion™ is similar to the development of Teflon®* for cooking pans. While you can cook food in uncoated pans, it is so much easier to clean if you cook with Teflon®* coated pans. While you must still maintain your Diamond Fusion™ coated surface, the time and effort required is significantly reduced.
* Teflon® is a registered trademark of E.I. DuPont de Nemours and Company.
- Showers: when they are installed, we can be onsite and out within an hour
- Balustrades: either in factory or on site – consideration of access to them onsite is a big decider on where these are treated
- Exterior glass: either in factory or on site – consideration of access to them onsite is a big decider on where these are treated
Standard Single Side, Door or Screen
- Single piece of glass up to 2sqm
- Diamond Fusion easyCELAN*
Standard Corner Shower or Large Screen
$299 - $399per shower*
- up to 4.2m2 - Call us with your sizing
- Diamond Fusion easyCELAN*
Shower Glass Surface Restoration
$150 -$250per shower*
- Cleaning of shower surfaces only
- No glass protection*
*Prices are an indication based on average shower conditions. Includes standard preparation of brand new and unused glass.
Inside surface of the glass only. We may sometimes do a quick clean of the outside.
Pricing is for the job to be completed in one visit, additional visits may require a small additional cost.
Standard preparation does not include removal of silicone left by installation, or paint, or more than usual cleaning.
Travel cost is included ONLY within the Metropolitan area the closest Applicator is based.
Prices are for Diamond Fusion™, for more pricing options (such as Clear-FusionPRO™), other sizes or multiple showers please contact your local agent on 0800 66 72 78.
A: Our sqm rate varies depending on the project.On average, our products cost between:
- $90 and $100 per square metre for Diamond Fusion™*
- $60 and $70 per square metre for Clear-FusionPRO™*
- $45 and $55 per square metre for Clear-FusionV™*
*talk to your local agent for more information and pricing.
If we are renovating your shower glass, this can take up to 2-3hrs – this just depends on how long the mineral baddies take to be coaxed out of the glass.