Unless otherwise agreed in writing, the standard terms of trade for Diamond Fusion easyClean NZ Limited(“DFNZ”) or its approved agents is as follows:
- Invoices in respect of our services/products are to be paid on the 20th of the month following invoicing [unless otherwise stated on the invoice as 7 / 30 days]. DFNZ or our approved agents will use its best endeavors to render an account on a monthly basis unless that is impractical having regard to the nature of the services/products supplied.
- If fees are not paid as stated above, DFNZ or our approved agents reserve the right to cease work or stop supply on any matter until the amount outstanding is paid. Further, DFNZ or our approved agents shall not be responsible for any failure to meet any time constraints in relation to the services/product being undertaken nor will DFNZ or our approved agents be liable to the client in respect of any expenses, losses or any other consequences occasioned by ceasing supply (temporarily or permanently) on the matter.
- DFNZ or our approved agents reserve the right to vary its terms of trade from time to time subject to it giving 30 days written notification of those variations.
- DFNZ or our approved agents may charge interest of 2.5% per month on any accounts which fall outside these terms of engagement and also recover any costs, fees and/or charges incurred by DFNZ or our approved agents for debt collection.
- In the case of a partnership invoices will be sent by DFNZ or our approved agents to the partnership and will not be split or otherwise apportioned by DFNZ or our approved agents between the individual partners. The partners further agree that they are jointly and severally liable for all services / products supplied by DFNZ or our approved agents on behalf of the partnership and that DFNZ or our approved agents are instructed to act on the instructions of any one of the partners.