Restoration Powder is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces.
Out of stock
Restoration Powder can remove normal to moderate stains from soap scum to mineral deposits from hard water. It is so effective that it can strip surfaces of all and any previous coatings as well as stains, so that the surface is returned to its like-new condition and ready to be treated or coated more effectively. Once the cleaning process is complete, the surface is then ready to be treated with one of our award-winning protective coatings, resulting in a protected, brilliant surface for years to come.
- The easy-to-use Restoration Powder comes in a shaker bottle for convenience, making it simple to measure the amount to be used.
- Used alone or as a preparatory cleaning product, the Restoration Powder cleans and restores water-damaged surfaces to a level unlike any other similar product in the market.
- Despite its strength, the Restoration Powder is safe to use on hands.
It is important to note however, that Restoration Powder cannot repair damage caused by hard water stains etching the surface. This kind of permanent damage can occur when deposits are allowed to stay on the glass too long.
If this damage is present, your best course of action is to replace and be sure to protect the new surface with one of our protective coatings to prevent it from happening again.
60G Shaker Bottle
If you are wondering why you should be purchasing our products vs. any other products, we’ll make it simple for you. Here are our 10 genuinely good reasons to consider us:
- Our premium and award-winning nano-coating Diamon Fusion® has the solid protection (and associated degree of inventiveness) of a granted patent - no one else in our market has this.
- We cover all volumes, any scale: large, medium and small. No customer is too small or too large for us to partner or do a project with.
- We operate under Ethically Empowered Licensing principles and the Golden Rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
- Our global network as a Proven Track Record for over 16 years in the GLOBAL market place - Diamon Fusion® International, Inc., established in 1997.
- We have on-going, long-term partnerships with some of the most prestigious and most reputable companies around the world in their respective markets.
- For large volumes, we have developed the most ultra-efficient method of applying an easy-to-clean coating onto silica-based surfaces and the most cost-effective way. The FuseCube™ System automatically coats thousands of square feet of glass on both sides and all exposed edges of the glass in less than an hour, all while reducing costs up to 75% versus hand-applied coatings. All of this is done in a matter of minutes with virtually no labor. No other coating can make this claim, guaranteed.
- We provide solutions to any surface protection, restoration or maintenance issues you may have. Our wide range of products can consolidate your purchases by making us a ONE-STOP supplier.
- We continue to come up with the most innovative products while our R&D resources are the driving force of our entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a Green conscious company. Our patented Diamon Fusion® nano-coating generates Zero Emissions to the environment and a Diamon Fusion® specified building recently received a LEED Platinum* certification, the highest green standard in the industry.
- Innovation ignites growth. Growth is a sign of an innovative and healthy company. Our company has achieved sustainable growth since its foundation. Even during the very difficult economic climate of the past few years, thanks to our loyal partners, we have continued to grow steadily.
*Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
RESTORATION POWDER is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces. Also can be used to remove a light buildup, or as a periodic maintenance cleaner, on a DF treated surface before Diamond Fusion Revitalizer, or to pre-clean a new surface ready for one of our DIY applications
Treated surfaces sometimes need a little help. One of the unique benefits of Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN is it is field-repairable, which means you can clean and repair the surface should you need to.
No protective coating is maintenance free, that’s why we created the EXPRESS CARE KIT. This all-in-one Kit, a compact version of the CONSUMER MAINTENANCE KIT, helps make the very basic routine maintenance even easier, and may help save you money if you’ve neglected that maintenance for some time.
Developed from the on-going requests of customers and clients for a DIY product for their plastic clears and acrylic marine screens, Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN Marine Acrylic & Clear Screens Defender Consumer Kit improves your vision day and night while on the water, a critical safety feature whether on the Hauraki Gulf or smashing big waves in the Cook Strait!
The Consumer Maintenance Kit is an compact all-in-one kit containing our award-winning products and cleaning tools which ensure your treated surfaces remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Each kit has been designed and tested specifically for use with Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN protective coatings to achieve the highest quality results possible. The kit is user-friendly and makes cleaning, protecting and maintaining surfaces easier for the consumer.
Do you have seemingly impossible to remove marking on your glass?
Have you tried EVERYTHING to remove it?
Showers, Exteriors, Automotive, Marine, But not just glass! – also great for Tiles, Tap ware, Porcelain – (sinks, toilet bowls etc), Stainless steel, Chrome… etc …
We have the solution for you!
Years of development have gone into Diamond Fusion Restore to get the best possible results, with an environmentally friendly, non abrasive, easy to use cleaner.
This is a 250ml bottle and contents is super concentrated, this is enough to clean average mineral staining from over 20 – 25 square metres of glass – an average shower will be about 3.5m2
These are packed directly out of our bulk supply and so new to the market no retail labeling yet.
The bottle will have an instructions label on it and come with a scrubbing pad, if you need more pads use a Chux 3n1 bathroom sponge easily available from most supermarkets
Only use on a treated surface if you are wanting to remove that product.
For severe staining some etched minerals can still be visible
Glass Rescue™ NanoPax is the strongest DFI product available for restoration of heavily-stained “glass” surfaces. The professional-quality concentrated power of Glass Rescue™ requires only a small amount for deep set stains and can be diluted with water or used straight from the bottle to suit the extent of the damage of the surface being cleaned.
Glass Rescue is the strongest restoration product for:
- Lime scale
- Calcium deposits
- Soap scum
- Salt spray
- Other glass contaminents
RESTORATION POWDER is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces. Also can be used to remove a light buildup, or as a periodic maintenance cleaner, on a DF treated surface before Diamond Fusion Revitalizer