Treated surfaces sometimes need a little help. One of the unique benefits of Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN is it is field-repairable, which means you can clean and repair the surface should you need to.
No protective coating is maintenance free, that’s why we created the EXPRESS CARE KIT. This all-in-one Kit, a compact version of the CONSUMER MAINTENANCE KIT, helps make the very basic routine maintenance even easier, and may help save you money if you’ve neglected that maintenance for some time.
Watch the video – learn how to use the care kit.
So, you require a little more help, then the “ECK” is just what you need. It consists of:
- 5 (Five) NanoPax of Revitalizer to help return surfaces already protected by one of DFI’s protective coatings to “just applied” condition;
- A NanoPax packet of Restoration Powder to remove stains without scratching the surface;
- A Nylon Cleaning Puff to wipe down the treated surface, and to remove light to moderate stains;
- A White Scrubber Pad to remove tougher stains if necessary, if basic maintenance has been neglected;
- A Microfiber Towel to polish surfaces to enhance their brilliance.
A Smart Choice to Maintain Your Surfaces in Top Condition
Using the Express Care Kit is a quick, convenient way to help you enjoy your treated surfaces for years to come. The Express Care Kit provides everything you need to make the basic maintenance easier, but in a more compact size. With Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN protective coatings, basic maintenance is all that’s needed to keep your surfaces beautiful for years.
If you are wondering why you should be purchasing our products vs. any other products, we’ll make it simple for you. Here are our 10 genuinely good reasons to consider us:
- Our premium and award-winning nano-coating Diamon Fusion® has the solid protection (and associated degree of inventiveness) of a granted patent - no one else in our market has this.
- We cover all volumes, any scale: large, medium and small. No customer is too small or too large for us to partner or do a project with.
- We operate under Ethically Empowered Licensing principles and the Golden Rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
- Our global network as a Proven Track Record for over 16 years in the GLOBAL market place - Diamon Fusion® International, Inc., established in 1997.
- We have on-going, long-term partnerships with some of the most prestigious and most reputable companies around the world in their respective markets.
- For large volumes, we have developed the most ultra-efficient method of applying an easy-to-clean coating onto silica-based surfaces and the most cost-effective way. The FuseCube™ System automatically coats thousands of square feet of glass on both sides and all exposed edges of the glass in less than an hour, all while reducing costs up to 75% versus hand-applied coatings. All of this is done in a matter of minutes with virtually no labor. No other coating can make this claim, guaranteed.
- We provide solutions to any surface protection, restoration or maintenance issues you may have. Our wide range of products can consolidate your purchases by making us a ONE-STOP supplier.
- We continue to come up with the most innovative products while our R&D resources are the driving force of our entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a Green conscious company. Our patented Diamon Fusion® nano-coating generates Zero Emissions to the environment and a Diamon Fusion® specified building recently received a LEED Platinum* certification, the highest green standard in the industry.
- Innovation ignites growth. Growth is a sign of an innovative and healthy company. Our company has achieved sustainable growth since its foundation. Even during the very difficult economic climate of the past few years, thanks to our loyal partners, we have continued to grow steadily.
*Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
RESTORATION POWDER is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces. Also can be used to remove a light buildup, or as a periodic maintenance cleaner, on a DF treated surface before Diamond Fusion Revitalizer, or to pre-clean a new surface ready for one of our DIY applications
These are our recommended regular cleaning pad for a DF treated surface, they are nothing special, just a plain scrunchie.
they do wear out over time, so like most things grab a new one occasionally.
also see our Microfibre cloths for regular drying of your glass
REVITALIZER is designed to “Revitalize” surfaces already protected by one of our protective coatings, such as Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN. Over several years, the water repellency of these treated surfaces can diminish if maintenance has been neglected. REVITALIZER quickly returns them to “just applied” condition. It can also be used as a basic protective coating for surfaces such as plastic, vinyl, and metal surfaces.
Pack has 5 x NanoPax towelettes.
The Consumer Maintenance Kit is an compact all-in-one kit containing our award-winning products and cleaning tools which ensure your treated surfaces remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Each kit has been designed and tested specifically for use with Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN protective coatings to achieve the highest quality results possible. The kit is user-friendly and makes cleaning, protecting and maintaining surfaces easier for the consumer.
- Dramatically increase in vision during rain & snow conditions
- Increase your reaction time to road incidents
- Reduces your windshield damage caused by road debris
- Advanced Scientific Formula based on proven products
- Tested in harsh race/rally conditions
Make driving safer by applying Windshield Defender™ to the windshield of your car, truck, camper wagon, bus or airplane. University studies, funded by the automotive industry, show that Windshield Defender extends driver reaction time by a full second, which, at 65 kph can mean stopping 20 metres sooner.
Derived from DFI’s patented technology, Windshield Defender™ is impact and scratch resistant, so it can reduce windshield damage caused by road debris, saving you on costly windshield replacements.
Windshield Defender™ is, like all of our products, extremely durable and long lasting, however it will wear over time, especially from abrasion of the Wipers – how soon this is depends on mileage, wiper use and conditions i.e, areas with high levels of road grit.
So either reapply as required with another Defender wipe or boost it periodically with Diamond Fusion Revitalizer wipes. A family car should last 6 to 12 months, whereas a high milage line haul truck could be monthly.
Your pack will contain Glass Rescue and a scrubber pad to prepare your Screen, your Defender Nanopax, and a Revitalizer. you wont need much else, a spray bottle of water is handy, and a few Microfibre cloths (only $2 from our shop…. since your already buying, you may as well add a couple to your order.)
RESTORATION POWDER is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces. Also can be used to remove a light buildup, or as a periodic maintenance cleaner, on a DF treated surface before Diamond Fusion Revitalizer
DO you have impossible to remove marking on your glass?
Showers, Exteriors, Automotive, Marine, or any glass?
We have the solution for you.
Years of development have gone into Glasso, to get the best possible results, with an environmentally friendly, non abrasive, easy to use cleaner.
Results are 100% money back guaranteed, all surface marking will be removed*
Only use Glasso on a treated surface if you are wanting to remove that product.
*for severe staining some etched minerals can still be visible