Do you have seemingly impossible to remove marking on your glass?
Have you tried EVERYTHING to remove it?
Showers, Exteriors, Automotive, Marine, But not just glass! – also great for Tiles, Tap ware, Porcelain – (sinks, toilet bowls etc), Stainless steel, Chrome… etc …
We have the solution for you!
Years of development have gone into Diamond Fusion Restore to get the best possible results, with an environmentally friendly, non abrasive, easy to use cleaner.
This is a 250ml bottle and contents is super concentrated, this is enough to clean average mineral staining from over 20 – 25 square metres of glass – an average shower will be about 3.5m2
These are packed directly out of our bulk supply and so new to the market no retail labeling yet.
The bottle will have an instructions label on it and come with a scrubbing pad, if you need more pads use a Chux 3n1 bathroom sponge easily available from most supermarkets
Only use on a treated surface if you are wanting to remove that product.
For severe staining some etched minerals can still be visible
We have been using this professionally for a while now and found it to be by far the best product to be removing the hard to clean staining – We use what will give us the best results, if there was something better we would use that!
- Diamond Fusion Restore has been developed in New Zealand, and is made and packaged locally.
- Super concentrated – these are not big bottles containing mostly filler, a small amount goes a long way!
- Biodegradable & environmentally friendly.
- 16 years has gone into continually improving it, to give the best results in all situations.
- No abrasives & no heavy acids.
Removes ALL surface staining on glass – note – for severe staining some minerals may have etched themselves deeply into the glass, and the staining has taken, in most cases, YEARS to build up on the surface, the longer this has been happening, the more effort is going to be needed to remove. There is no such thing as a magic spray on, instant cleaner for mineral staining!!
These are packed directly out of our bulk supply – there is no retail labels on these bottles, they will have an instruction sticker on them with basic cautions, but use definitely varies according to what level of marking you are removing, we will be adding some instructional videos as soon as we can.
Once cleaned we highly recommend application of a quality sealant to help stop the staining returning, we have a selection of these, at various prices, and various lifespans
Only use on a currently treated surface if you are wanting to remove that product.
If you are wondering why you should be purchasing our products vs. any other products, we’ll make it simple for you. Here are our 10 genuinely good reasons to consider us:
- Our premium and award-winning nano-coating Diamon Fusion® has the solid protection (and associated degree of inventiveness) of a granted patent - no one else in our market has this.
- We cover all volumes, any scale: large, medium and small. No customer is too small or too large for us to partner or do a project with.
- We operate under Ethically Empowered Licensing principles and the Golden Rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
- Our global network as a Proven Track Record for over 16 years in the GLOBAL market place - Diamon Fusion® International, Inc., established in 1997.
- We have on-going, long-term partnerships with some of the most prestigious and most reputable companies around the world in their respective markets.
- For large volumes, we have developed the most ultra-efficient method of applying an easy-to-clean coating onto silica-based surfaces and the most cost-effective way. The FuseCube™ System automatically coats thousands of square feet of glass on both sides and all exposed edges of the glass in less than an hour, all while reducing costs up to 75% versus hand-applied coatings. All of this is done in a matter of minutes with virtually no labor. No other coating can make this claim, guaranteed.
- We provide solutions to any surface protection, restoration or maintenance issues you may have. Our wide range of products can consolidate your purchases by making us a ONE-STOP supplier.
- We continue to come up with the most innovative products while our R&D resources are the driving force of our entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a Green conscious company. Our patented Diamon Fusion® nano-coating generates Zero Emissions to the environment and a Diamon Fusion® specified building recently received a LEED Platinum* certification, the highest green standard in the industry.
- Innovation ignites growth. Growth is a sign of an innovative and healthy company. Our company has achieved sustainable growth since its foundation. Even during the very difficult economic climate of the past few years, thanks to our loyal partners, we have continued to grow steadily.
*Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
Developed from the on-going requests of customers and clients for a DIY product for their plastic clears and acrylic marine screens, Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN Marine Acrylic & Clear Screens Defender Consumer Kit improves your vision day and night while on the water, a critical safety feature whether on the Hauraki Gulf or smashing big waves in the Cook Strait!
The Consumer Maintenance Kit is an compact all-in-one kit containing our award-winning products and cleaning tools which ensure your treated surfaces remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Each kit has been designed and tested specifically for use with Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN protective coatings to achieve the highest quality results possible. The kit is user-friendly and makes cleaning, protecting and maintaining surfaces easier for the consumer.
DIAMOND FUSION EASYCLEAN PRO BOAT SCREEN CAN HELP YOU:
- Makes your screen repel water for a longer period than other products on the market!
- Improves the clarity of the glass – improving your vision in low light or heavy weather – brilliant!
- Our DIY products can be applied in 3 simple steps – Clean, Check & Apply.
- Pre-cleaning & After-Care products are included for the on-going care and maintenance.
- Tested and trialled – by loads of New Zealand based private and commercial users.
Your vision doesn’t need to be compromised!
If you are out on your boat in New Zealand’s hauraki gulf, fishing in the glades in Florida or crossing the Pacific Ocean, then Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN PRO water repellent screen is the right choice for you and your boat.
Latest shipment has just landed at a lower cost
Revitalizer Protective Glass Spray is designed to “Revitalize” surfaces already protected by one of DFI’s protective coatings (such as Diamond-Fusion® or Clear-FusionPRO). Over several years, the water repellency of these treated surfaces can diminish if maintenance has been neglected.
Revitalizer Protective Glass Spray quickly returns them to “just applied” condition.
It can also be used as a basic short-term protective coating for surfaces such as plastic, vinyl, and metal surfaces.
Handy 118ml spray bottle.
Also available in the Consumer Care Kit as a 500ml spray bottle and Express Care Kit in Nanopax.
- Dramatically increase in vision during rain & snow conditions
- Increase your reaction time to road incidents
- Reduces your windshield damage caused by road debris
- Advanced Scientific Formula based on proven products
- Tested in harsh race/rally conditions
Make driving safer by applying Windshield Defender™ to the windshield of your car, truck, camper wagon, bus or airplane. University studies, funded by the automotive industry, show that Windshield Defender extends driver reaction time by a full second, which, at 65 kph can mean stopping 20 metres sooner.
Derived from DFI’s patented technology, Windshield Defender™ is impact and scratch resistant, so it can reduce windshield damage caused by road debris, saving you on costly windshield replacements.
Windshield Defender™ is, like all of our products, extremely durable and long lasting, however it will wear over time, especially from abrasion of the Wipers – how soon this is depends on mileage, wiper use and conditions i.e, areas with high levels of road grit.
So either reapply as required with another Defender wipe or boost it periodically with Diamond Fusion Revitalizer wipes. A family car should last 6 to 12 months, whereas a high milage line haul truck could be monthly.
Your pack will contain Glass Rescue and a scrubber pad to prepare your Screen, your Defender Nanopax, and a Revitalizer. you wont need much else, a spray bottle of water is handy, and a few Microfibre cloths (only $2 from our shop…. since your already buying, you may as well add a couple to your order.)
Treated surfaces sometimes need a little help. One of the unique benefits of Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN is it is field-repairable, which means you can clean and repair the surface should you need to.
No protective coating is maintenance free, that’s why we created the EXPRESS CARE KIT. This all-in-one Kit, a compact version of the CONSUMER MAINTENANCE KIT, helps make the very basic routine maintenance even easier, and may help save you money if you’ve neglected that maintenance for some time.
Glass Rescue™ NanoPax is the strongest DFI product available for restoration of heavily-stained “glass” surfaces. The professional-quality concentrated power of Glass Rescue™ requires only a small amount for deep set stains and can be diluted with water or used straight from the bottle to suit the extent of the damage of the surface being cleaned.
Glass Rescue is the strongest restoration product for:
- Lime scale
- Calcium deposits
- Soap scum
- Salt spray
- Other glass contaminents