Take matters into your own hands! The D-I-Y KIT empowers homeowners to control how and when to effectively protect and clean household surfaces such as your shower. The included CLEAR-FUSION™ V protective surface coating treats and protects a variety of surfaces commonly found in homes, from glass to tile, to porcelain, granite, and quartz. The 120ML. bottle of Clear-Fusion™ V in this kit will treat up to approximately 22sqm of silica-based surfaces.
Reviewer: Jan Jones from Twain Harte, CA United States – I hated spending over $100 for this product but it worked like a gem! (no pun intended) Just having peace of mind that the coating will not be compromised is worth the extra expense. Our shower enclosure looks like new. Thank you
Take matters into your own hands! The D-I-Y KIT empowers homeowners to control how and when to effectively protect and clean household surfaces. The included CLEAR-FUSION™ V protective surface coating treats and protects a variety of surfaces commonly found in homes, from glass to tile, to porcelain, granite, and quartz. Reduces the environmental impact by reducing the frequent use of harsh cleaning chemicals, thus helping to reduce pollutants that go into our streams, lakes, oceans, and the air we breathe. Genuine & proven quality, DFI designs products that restore, protect, and maintain surfaces in homes, businesses and vehicles. The 120ML. bottle of Clear-Fusion™ V in this kit will treat up to approximately 22sqm of silica-based surfaces and in most areas on standard “town supply” water, each treatment will last for 6-12months.
There is enough product if used correctly to treat your shower for 2-3 years.
The Lifespan of each treatment of Clear Fusion V can also be “boosted” with an application of Diamond Fusion revitalizer every couple of months. http://diamondfusion.co.nz/product/revitalizer-nanopax/
Includes: Clear-Fusion™ V 120ml Bottle, Restoration Powder 60g Shaker Bottle, 1 Glass Rescue™ NanoPax®, Light Scrubber, Heavy Scrubber Pad, and Microfiber Towel.
For an application Video copy and paste the below link into a new window:
Tip: It is recommended to apply Clear-Fusion™ V low maintenance protective coating to larger areas starting from the bottom of vertical surfaces first, working it into the surface in overlapping circles, and then continuing upward. This will help ensure a streak free coating.
If you are wondering why you should be purchasing our products vs. any other products, we’ll make it simple for you. Here are our 10 genuinely good reasons to consider us:
- Our premium and award-winning nano-coating Diamon Fusion® has the solid protection (and associated degree of inventiveness) of a granted patent - no one else in our market has this.
- We cover all volumes, any scale: large, medium and small. No customer is too small or too large for us to partner or do a project with.
- We operate under Ethically Empowered Licensing principles and the Golden Rule of "do unto others as you would have them do unto you".
- Our global network as a Proven Track Record for over 16 years in the GLOBAL market place - Diamon Fusion® International, Inc., established in 1997.
- We have on-going, long-term partnerships with some of the most prestigious and most reputable companies around the world in their respective markets.
- For large volumes, we have developed the most ultra-efficient method of applying an easy-to-clean coating onto silica-based surfaces and the most cost-effective way. The FuseCube™ System automatically coats thousands of square feet of glass on both sides and all exposed edges of the glass in less than an hour, all while reducing costs up to 75% versus hand-applied coatings. All of this is done in a matter of minutes with virtually no labor. No other coating can make this claim, guaranteed.
- We provide solutions to any surface protection, restoration or maintenance issues you may have. Our wide range of products can consolidate your purchases by making us a ONE-STOP supplier.
- We continue to come up with the most innovative products while our R&D resources are the driving force of our entrepreneurial spirit.
- We are a Green conscious company. Our patented Diamon Fusion® nano-coating generates Zero Emissions to the environment and a Diamon Fusion® specified building recently received a LEED Platinum* certification, the highest green standard in the industry.
- Innovation ignites growth. Growth is a sign of an innovative and healthy company. Our company has achieved sustainable growth since its foundation. Even during the very difficult economic climate of the past few years, thanks to our loyal partners, we have continued to grow steadily.
*Developed by the U.S. Green Building Council (USGBC), LEED provides building owners and operators a concise framework for identifying and implementing practical and measurable green building design, construction, operations and maintenance solutions.
The Consumer Care Kit is an compact all-in-one kit containing our award-winning products and cleaning tools which ensure your treated surfaces remain in perfect condition for years to come.
Each kit has been designed and tested specifically for use with Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN protective coatings to achieve the highest quality results possible. The kit is user-friendly and makes cleaning, protecting and maintaining surfaces easier for the consumer.
REVITALIZER is designed to “Revitalize” surfaces already protected by one of our protective coatings, such as Diamond Fusion easyCLEAN. Over several years, the water repellency of these treated surfaces can diminish if maintenance has been neglected. REVITALIZER quickly returns them to “just applied” condition. It can also be used as a basic protective coating for surfaces such as plastic, vinyl, and metal surfaces.
Pack has 5 x NanoPax towelettes.
RESTORATION POWDER is the cleaner you’ve been looking for to remove staining created by hard water and other pollutants on windows, shower doors, skylights, tile, porcelain, chrome, stainless steel fixtures, and non-painted surfaces. Also can be used to remove a light buildup, or as a periodic maintenance cleaner, on a DF treated surface before Diamond Fusion Revitalizer
These are our recommended regular cleaning pad for a DF treated surface, they are nothing special, just a plain scrunchie.
they do wear out over time, so like most things grab a new one occasionally.
also see our Microfibre cloths, or the BIG size Microfibre Towels and our synthetic Chamois cloths for regular drying of your glass