WE WANT YOU TO BE HAPPILY PREPARED WHEN YOU’RE READY TO TALK TO US. FOR THIS REASON WE HAVE MADE THESE FAQ PAGES THAT WILL GROW AS WE GAIN FURTHER INSIGHT AND FEEDBACK. PLEASE SELECT A TERM BELOW.
We have four main products and solutions:
- Diamond Fusion – our flagship product that is the worlds only patented system. It is 2 layers, with layer one creating a permanent barrier to glass damage and layer two then capping that to give you that easy cleaning that we all want. This has a lifetime warranty and works on all areas such as showers, splash-backs, all glass balustrades and exterior glass surfaces.
- Clear-FusionPRO – our flagship single layer product. A little more work is involved in cleaning this when compared to Diamond Fusion, but it is considerably more cost-effective. It comes with a 10 year warranty and is focused mainly on exterior glass balustrades [pool & garden] and exterior glass surfaces.
- Clear-FusionV– a great value single layer product. This comes with a 1-3 year warranty and is focused mainly on interior glass balustrades and exterior glazing [your houses windows – to keep the environment dirt off them].
- easyCLEAN DIY – a range of great DIY Nanotechnology products aimed at specific surfaces and applications from in the home to one the water. View more here>>
Yes, we will provide a written warranty for each project we do, ranging from:
- Diamond Fusion’s market leading “Lifetime” warranty for agent applied projects.
- Clear-Fusion PRO’s market leading “10 year” warranty for agent applied projects.
- Clear-Fusion V’s market leading “3 year” warranty for agent applied projects.
We also have an “after-care programme” that you will then be part of which offers on-going contact should you have any questions, plus some great deals on our After-Care-Gear should you need it.
[note – these warranties only apply to approved agent applied coatings – refer Shop for DIY details].
DFI nanotechnology [Diamond Fusion / Clear-FusionPRO / Clear-FusionV] chemically react with all silica-based surfaces such as glass, ceramic tile, granite and porcelain, as well as other products that contain silica. We also have a range of DIY kits that have products for acrylic & stainless surfaces also.
DFI’s Nanotechnology has been licensed throughout the world: United States , Mexico , Europe , Australia , New Zealand, Central and South America. It’s a truly global product and millions of consumers use and continue to use their treated surfaces.
Nanoscale technologies are the development and use of devices that have a size of only a few nanometers. The prefix “nano” means ten to the minus ninth power, or one billionth. Nanotechnology is measured at the atomic, molecular or macromolecular levels, in the length scale of approximately 1 – 100 nanometer range.
- we have the worlds best contact angle @ 101 degrees – higher contact angles result in surfaces being more repellent to water and other substances, showing reduced cleaning and maintenance – a win for our customers!
- we have the worlds best sliding angle @ 13.1 degrees – the lower sliding angles indicate a greater degree of surface slipperiness, which means water to releases from the surface and runs… thereby improving clean-ability and clarity.