- •Daytona Group, Distributors of Aston Martin, One of the World’s Most Iconic Automotive Brands, Now Offers Clients the Highest Quality of Glass Protective Coating
- Diamon-Fusion ULTRA Also Being Applied to Rolls-Royce and McLaren Fleets at Daytona Group Dealerships
IRVINE, Calif., July 16, 2013- Diamon-Fusion International, Inc. (DFI Nanotechnology), global developer and exclusive licensor of patented hydrophobic nanotechnologies, announced today Aston Martin in South Africa, a importer of high-end performance vehicles is now utilizing the award-winning Diamon-Fusion® ULTRA™, protective windshield coating treatment for its performance fleet, as an upgrade being featured through the Daytona Group with dealerships in Johannesburg, Cape Town & Durban Diamon-Fusion ULTRA is a ground-breaking protective nanocoating specially designed for the added abrasion of automotive field conditions, offering significant durability, protection and reduced maintenance. According to independent analysis conducted by Architectural Testing, Inc, Diamon-Fusion ULTRA offers unmatched durability, protection and strength. The tests, rated Diamon-Fusion® ULTRA™ superior to all major competitors.
- Duscholux Makes the Switch to DFI Coatings for Higher Quality and Lower Maintenance Cost Savings
- Large European Shower Door Manufacturer Successfully Launches “FeelNet 3D” by DFI Under Co-Marketing Plan
- Duscholux Plans Growth with DFI’s Unmatched Industrial Flexibility
IRVINE, Calif., July 2, 2013- Diamon-Fusion International, Inc. (DFI Nanotechnology), global developer and exclusive licensor of patented hydrophobic nanotechnologies, announced today a new agreement with Spain’s pioneer of shower enclosure manufacturing Duscholux Ibérica, S.A., a highly reputable company based in Barcelona, Spain. The agreement between DUSCHOLUX and DFI represents the adoption of DFI protective coatings to provide higher quality and better potential for growth given DFI’s wide range of industrial application methods, whether manually applied or through its patented 3D chamber nanotechnology for larger volumes.